top of page


The issuing of addresses for new structures, or existing structures that previously had no assigned address is the responsibility of Planning and Zoning.

For incorporated cities, contact the appropriate Planning and Zoning Department or City Clerk.

For unincorporated areas of Sumner County, contact Sumner County Planning and Zoning at 620-326-2207.

bottom of page